domingo, 15 de fevereiro de 2015

Toshko Todorov

Toshko Todorov - Bulgaria (1)
Toshko Todorov is a Bulgarian chromatic and harmonetta player who came to the UK around 1990 and was active in the NHL about 15 years ago. He dropped out of the scene about 10 years ago, but has just re-emerged.
Toshko took part in the world chromatic harmonica championships in the 1960s, and won in 1969. He made regular appearances on Bulgarian TV and Radio, and on a trip to Germany he was recorded by German TV with the Bulgarian State Orchestra. 

Strasbourg, França 1963
Winterthur, Suíça 1969












2 comentários:

  1. Dear Mendes, I am fascinated by what you have created for me ..! It is very nice, professional and impressive. Thank you with all my heart .. !!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's a great pleasure for me to hear from you. I remember - I have met you in the championships of 1963 and 1969. I was the Chords player of Trio Harmonia, do you remember of our group?
    Best wishes, Hermenegildo

    ResponderEliminar